We will conduct a thorough evaluation of your tooth and mouth to create a customized treatment plan for you that provides the most superior outcome. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach. We do what's best for you.
Dr. Michael Noorani earned both a Bachelor and a Master of Science degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. He then graduated in 2000 from the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery where he was the class recipient of University Gold Medal for Scholarship & Certificate of Merit. He returned to University of Maryland where he completed a thirty-six month graduate doctorate program in orthodontics in 2003 with a degree which required original research & a thesis. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics. He attends numerous orthodontic education courses that aim to keep up with the forefront of orthodontics. Dr. Noorani is a member of American Association of Orthodontics, the Harford-Cecil County Dental Society, the Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontics, and the Progressive Dental Study Club. When Dr. Noorani is not in the office, he enjoys travelling, cooking, and spending time with his wife and three kids.
Dr. Campoli earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Towson University. She furthered her education at Temple University earning her Doctorate in Dental Medicine, Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics and her Master of Science after a combined six years of study. She graduated with the highest honors and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Campoli is a Board Certified Orthodontist and is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association and the Anne Arundel County Dental Society. Outside of orthodontics, Dr. Campoli enjoys traveling, cooking, staying active and spending time with her two dogs!
At Noorani Orthodontics, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward your needs. We aim to understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice!
01. We are willing to go above and beyond to make our patients' experience with us personalized to their social and everyday needs. Our team top priority is quality and creating beautiful smiles that lasts a lifetime.
02. We are committed to empowering our patients by achieving straight teeth, a healthy bite, and a great smile. We are inspiring and fun; always striving to be the best we can be. We never to give up & we are committed to lifelong learning and making the world a better place.
03. Dr. Noorani frequently attend orthodontic conferences to keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest in orthodontic treatments & systems. We also work closely with other specialists all over the country, internationally to ensure that our patients get the best treatment options available.
04. We have an in-house orthodontic technician who creates almost all our orthodontic appliances with a one-day turnaround, giving our patients the advantage of customized same-day treatment.
05. We aim for our patients to feel inspired, excited, and informed when they come for a visit. We listen to all questions and concerns, and we take the time to ensure that you are confident and comfortable in the care you receive.
06. Your orthodontic treatment should be as hassle-free as possible, and with our three locations, there is sure to be an office near you! Dr. Noorani has the knowledge and training you can expect and trust from an orthodontic specialist.
We are always on the look out for superstars to join our fun and dynamic team. Please email your resume to email@example.com and we will let you know of vacancies that arise that may be suitable for your skills. Due to our increasing patient base, we need to expand our support team. Therefore, our cutting edge practice is offering the role listed below:
Dental Assistant -We require an assistant who has experience in orthodontic practice.
Our patients' experience is our top priority and we endeavor to develop strong relationships with all of our patients to ensure their visits are fun, comfortable, relaxing and positive. Since we are a progressive and forward thinking practice, a desire to learn and excel is essential.
If you wish to work in a positive, fun and rewarding environment and have the attributes mentioned,
please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org